How to Changing Web Hosting Service Providers
When people start their first blog, they usually don’t know much about web hosting
. They just need a place where they can upload and store their content and then get on with building out the design and content of the site. The problem is that there are so many different options when it comes to choosing a web host, making it difficult for new bloggers to figure out whose best for them. There are hosts like Blogger or Word Press where you can use free templates or purchase premium themes from third-party developers; there are also hosts like Squarespace which offer beautiful designs but come at a cost of $8 per month plus an annual fee. This article will help you navigate your way through all these options in order to find the right fit
When you have to change web hosting service providers
This post will teach you how to change web hosting providers
, but first let’s take a look at why it might be a good idea. Web hosts are always trying to match up with their customers’ needs and so they have different pricing plans for those who need less bandwidth or more disk space. This means that if your current host doesn’t have the plan that best suits you then it is time to switch!
Changing web hosting service providers
In this, I will discuss some of the tips on how to do so without any downtime.
- You have to keep your existing web hosting account active.
- Then find out a new suitable web hosting provider
- Have a backup copy of your old account
- Then you have to setup a new email address, but keep in mind, it should be similar to your old email.
- Then you have to make necessary domain name server.
- Now you can delete your old account