Why We Collect/How We May Use Personally identifiable Information:
We collect personally identifiable information in order to, among other things,(a) set up and provide services to our customers,
(b) process customer payments,
(c) improve our services, and
Sources of Personally identifiable Information:
We receive and collect personally identifiable information from a variety of sources as we interact with our customers and with the public.
These sources include:
- E-mails, correspondence, and applications we receive from all sources.
- Cookies, URLs, web beacons, and other web identifiers we receive from visitors to our web sites.
- Credit card and credit information we receive as part of our billing and collection functions.
- Telephone calls, chat sessions, and blog postings we receive from all sources.
- Account information provided by our customers.
- Information posted on the Capra Host blog.
What Information We May Collect:
Due to the nature of our business, we collect a wide variety of personally identifiable information, including:
- Personal data such as individual names, addresses, telephone numbers, credit card numbers, and e-mail addresses.
- Business data such as business names, addresses, telephone numbers, credit card numbers, and e-mail addresses.
- Non-personally identifiable information for aggregation such as, among other things, visitor browser type and screen resolution.
Information We May Disclose To Third Parties
: Capra Host does not sell or rent any personally identifiable information we collect to third parties. However, we may disclose or transmit personally identifiable information to third parties for specific purposes and situations, including:
- In response to a subpoena, court order, or other valid legal process.
- To process or collect customer payments.
- To enable third-party vendors to provide specific services to Capra Host , including, among others, retargeted ad placement services and website tracking, recording, testing, and optimization services.
- To prevent, investigate, or stop illegal or malicious activities including violations of our acceptable use policy, threats to our facilities, and threats to the physical safety of any person.
- To our affiliated companies or to any entity that acquires majority control of us or one of our business units through merger, acquisition, consolidation, or otherwise.
that any information submitted on the Capra Host blog is immediately viewable by the public.
We only collect payment from customers who have agreed to our terms of service. This information is protected using industry standard methods. We do not collect financial information from non-customers through or generally through our public website. When you provide us with payment information it is collected on our payment page. Payment information you provide to us is stored on our servers and debited as set out in our terms of service. When we are contacted by an individual who is authorized to make changes to your account, we will remove, delete or add payment methods. When we collect payment information from you, it is SSL encrypted from end-to-end. Credit card information that is stored by us is encrypted on our servers. Credit card charges are executed through a merchant processing gateway, and all transactions are encrypted during execution.
We have no control over the privacy policies of web sites whose links appear on our site(s). Please review the privacy policies of those linked sites for an understanding of how they use information they collect from you.
You may opt-out of receiving most e-mails from us by following the “unsubscribe” instructions provided in the e-mails.
The Capra Host website is not designed to be used by minors under 14 years old. It is not our intent to gather personally identifiable information about anyone below the age of 14.
Deletion and Preservation of Information: