TERMS OF SERVICE
- Information support is carried out on the contacts listed at the site.
- When the Customer contacts the Contractor regarding technical support, the Contractor undertakes to carry out operations requested by the Customer only if the request is sent through a special form available in the Control Panel, and the Contractor has the right to reject the request to perform the requested operations in the following cases:
- if it is impossible to carry out the requested changes due to the technical features of the provision of services;
- if the request concerns the quality, correctness and accuracy of the software developed by third parties;
- if the request relates to transactions related to making changes to the Web system;
- if the requested operation can be performed by the Customer.
- No information or recommendations provided by the Contractor or persons acting on the instructions of the Contractor can be considered as guarantees or grounds for changing the legal relations of the Parties, as they are an expression of opinion.
- The Contractor undertakes to notify the Customer about the performance of preventive (procedural) works in the networks and at the Contractor’s facilities that affect the provision of services at least 24 (twenty four) hours before the scheduled start of their implementation.
Rules for hosting a web system.
- It is not allowed to exceed the limits of services (resources) provided by the Contractor in accordance with the tariff plan used by the Customer.
- The Contractor guarantees that the maximum downtime (inaccessibility) of the web system due to the fault of the Contractor does not exceed 3% of the time in each reporting period in which the services were provided. This idle period includes the time for preventive (procedural) work.
- If in the reporting period the downtime of the Customer’s web system due to the fault of the Contractor has exceeded the maximum permissible limit which 3%. The Contractor shall, at the request of the Customer, provide the Customer with compensation in the form of provision of services in the amount specified in the tariff plan used by the Customer in this reporting period in an amount equivalent to the cost of these services during the idle time of the Customer’s Web system.
- The Contractor undertakes to make regular backups of the Web System. Mail messages, log files and temporary files necessary for the operation of user applications are not backed up.
- The Contractor shall not be liable for unauthorized access to the Customer’s Web system (including resulting in errors, interruptions, deletion of files, change of functions, etc.).
- The contractor has the right to independently terminate user processes (including the work of user scripts, etc.) if these processes create loads that exceed the limits specified in the plan.
Refund Policy: Caprahost.com gives you 7 days refund guarantee in case there is a technical fault at our end, and it is deemed true when its about shared hosting, wordpress hosting only. Vps, dedictaed server and domains buying will not be included in this refund policy. We also have the right to change the terms at any time if there are some uncontrolable situations. What we promise we will devliver you and if you are not happy then you can give your complaint and we will review it to find the cause before refund.We have best speed VPS available for sale. On each delivered VPS, port 25 will be blocked/inactive by default to safeguard the online privacy. If you have genuine reason and want to activate/unblock it on some solid reason then you may request us before purchase. Our technical department will review it and if we find no issue then it may be unblocked or vice versa. If your request is not approved then you can use the default settings or version of VPS. However, if you find out that port 25 is blocked after purchase then order/amount will not be refunded merely on this reason. We appreciate your time and cooperation regarding this as we want uninterrupted services for all of our customers as we deem them as valuable clients.
Delivery Policy: We are supposed to give instant delivery for shared hosting and wordpress hosting packages. Normally, it takes 3- 24 hours time. Another thing to note that for VPS, dedicated server are also delivered in short time but on avearge it may take 1 to 4 days. We make sure in each delivery that each of our clients get the perfect solution for his/her needs. All technical requirements are followed then we deliver the required pacakge to our clients.